Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleeping Babies....

Mayhem and Chaos are still tearing up our house. They are at each other non stop and half the time you would think that they were killing each other! I have worried about leaving them in the same room with each other without supervision! They are extremely jealous of one another and I was starting to wonder if they would ever get over it!

However, I recently found out that this is all an act that they put on for Mike and I....In fact, they really do love each other!!!! The other day it was really quiet in our house and I went looking for my babies. I found them in our room cuddled up with each other sleeping. Since then, they are constantly sleeping by each other! And there are times when Chaos thinks Mayhem is too dirty, so he will give Mayhem a little tongue bath before he cozies up! It is the cutest thing and I thought all of you would enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

Don't you just love how laze beagles can be?! Glad Mike told me your guys blog!