Sunday, December 7, 2008
Charity "Husband Tagged" me and I thought that it would be fun to do. So here is a little background info on Mike! :)
5 Things He Loves
1. Me, Mayhem, & Chaos
3. He loves being active and staying in shape! Right now he is training for a marathon in January!
4. Watching wrestling from high school or wrestling on YouTube
5. Tattoos, and I'm really hoping that he grows out of this one!
5 Things On His To Do List(this is really what's on his list)
1. Work out
2. Get someone out to fix Ashlee's water heater
3. Schedule a date for someone to fix the bulb in the t.v.
4. Iron his clothes for work tomorrow
5. Take Christmas Pictures....yes, I'm making him, but its on his list! :)
5 Foods He Enjoys
1. He absolutely LOVES sushi!
2. Buffalo Wings
3. Chocolate chip Pancake/German Pancakes....its a tossup
4. Chocolate Milk
5. My homemade Lasagna
5 Things You May Not Know About Him
1. He's allergic to cats, but he loves them so much that he had to keep Chaos when we rescued him!
2. He took state for wrestling in high school
3. He can't dance at all but likes to think he can and does little movements back and forth! Its hilarious!
4. He worships Arnold Schwarzenegger....its a little weird!
5. He has a very dry sense of humor and people don't know if he's joking or serious half the time.....but a little tid bit of information, he's joking almost ALL of the time and just likes to get a reaction out of people.
5 Places He's Lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Scottsdale, AZ
4. Chandler, AZ
5. Tempe, AZ........yup, just Arizona
5 Quirky Things About Him
1. He thinks his hair looks good when he grows it out no matter how many people tell him it looks hideous! :)
2. He can't stand wrinkles and irons his jeans and his t-shirts!
3. He blows his nose in the shower and grosses me out every morning!
4. He needs a couple minutes of quiet time to himself right when he gets home. Then he will sit and talk to me.....the drive home just doesn't cut it, he needs those extra minutes! :)
5. He has to sleep on the right side of the bed everywhere we go and when he is about to sleep he roles over on his right side, which means cuddling is over! :(
That sums up Mike in a nutshell! Love you Honey!!!!
I'm tagging: Natalie, Lori, Rhonda, and April :)