Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mike Keeps Me Active :)




Those of you who know me, know that hiking is not my most favorite past time activity! But saying "I Do" to Mike came with compromises! :) Yes, I married "Mr. Active"! Mike loves doing anything that keeps us active and lately that is hiking everything and anything in the Phoenix/Tucson area. I actually am starting to like it and look forward to our next hike! The first two pictures are our Thanksgiving Hike in Tucson. I didn't make it to the very top because it got too scary. And yes, Mike still makes fun of me for it! The third picture is our Christmas Hike at Camelback in Phoenix. This one wasn't as scary and I actually made it to the top! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike is so in shape! It makes me jealous and want to start to exercise(as I grab for another poptart).

That picture of you two with 4 peaks in the background is one for the photo albums. I really like how you two are active.