Monday, March 24, 2008

Newest Edition to our Family!!!!!




Meet Mayhem!!! Since everyone around us is starting a family, Mike and I decided to add on to ours! :) We just got Mayhem a week ago and we absolutely love him! He is the cutest thing and has the funnest personality. (We think he's really cute until he goes to the bathroom in the house or chews up Mike's cell phone charger!) Yes, he is definitely a puppy and he is helping us with our patience! I figure once we master the training stage with the dog, we can move on to bigger things....like maybe a baby! :) But for now, Mayhem is the baby of our house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute puppy!!! Congrats on one year...if you guys plan a trip out to NY let us know:)

Love
Chris & Mik

Unknown said...

I love Mayhem. I know Holly wants a puppy too. Hope he stops biting little Mikey so he has a little scratch. Poor Mikey P.-Matt

Unknown said...

I STILL LIKE BAXTER BETTER!!!

Anonymous said...

hello mike and shannele, and new dog!!! dang i miss gordo...

anyways, you better add me as your friend too!!

love you guys, see you soon?