Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Two Year Anniversary! XOXO!!!


Mike and I celebrated our Two Year Anniversary on March 2nd! We did not do anything extravagant this year because we have been so busy with work and being out of town for friends and family. Because of this, Mike and I both took that Monday off of work to just spend the day together. It started out with me making him breakfast in bed, then we ran a couple errands and ended the day off with his parents taking us to dinner. It was perfect and I wouldn't have changed one minute of it!

I can't believe how fast time flies by! It seems like just yesterday that I was walking down the isle towards him. It has been an amazing two years and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I am so thankful that I have Mike in my life. He is my best friend and my rock. I love you, honey!!!

1 comment:

Lori Harris said...

Congratulations! I love the wedding picture you posted!!