Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's Go Phoenix Suns!


On Wednesday night Mike was able to get hooked up with tickets to the Phoenix Suns Pre-Season Game. I was really excited because I had never been to a game before.
When we got to the arena, the tickets were waiting for us along with another surpise...we got hooked up with "back-stage" tickets after the game too!

Our seats were also pretty good, we were sitting lower level and the game was easier to watch since we were so close. Mike and I left a couple of minutes before the game ended so that we could go to the Team Store and get something to autograph. Once we found a little basketball, Mike and I headed toward the Suns' locker room!

We saw all of the players! And let me tell you that Shaquil O'Neal is freaking huge! I felt so short standing there by them. Mike was looking forward to seeing Steve Nash the most, so when Nash came out, Mike got his autograph and a picture! For my first time at a Phoenix Suns' basketball game, it was awesome!

2 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Hey it's Charity! I found your blog through Lori's. That is so awesome that you were able to get backstage passes! I love the festive background :)

Gavin and Natalie said...

Are you freaking kidding me!! How in the heck did he get hooked up with those? THat is so awesome! Gavin is going to be so mad we weren't there! :) haha.