Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Birthday Girl....

I know I need to get a lot better at posting things right after they happen! But at least I'm getting them up there, right?!?!

So Saturday, October 25th was my 28th birthday. I wasn't really wanting to do a whole lot because I wasn't too thrilled about age 28..... 28 just sounds SOOOOO much older than 27! I can officially say that I am in my late twenties! :(

Well, I started the day with a little pampering at the day spa! It was so nice and needed! Then I met my mother-in-law and sister-in-law for lunch at my favorite place....The Cheesecake Factory! It was so good and nice to sit and relax for the morning. Then my mom and Ty came into Phoenix to go to dinner with Mike and I. Ashlee just got a job at a really nice steakhouse called The Keg. She made reservations for all of us and it was probably the best steak I have ever had! I HIGHLY recommend it! :) Then we went out for a little bit with my friends.

Mike was such a trooper the whole day! He had something to do that day and had been up since 3:00am. After he got home he went straight to dinner with us. I didn't even want to go out with my friends because I knew how tired Mike was, but he insisted that we went. He didn't complain once and tried to make the night perfect. However he ended up falling asleep at Lindsey and Ramey's house. That was our cue to leave!

Even though I wasn't too thrilled about 28, everyone made it a great day! Thank you everyone and I love you all very much!!!!

2 comments:

Kunz fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am not looking forward to the big 2-8 either. I agree...it does sound a lot older than 27. What are we going to do?! Sounds like you had a fun birthday. We'll have to have a big Hoorah when we turn 30. It's coming way to fast!:(

Lori Harris said...

Happy Birthday to you, I hope that you have many more great birthdays to come. 28 is not too bad, Jeff will be 30!! Hee, hee.