Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its Mayhem & Chaos at the Peters....LITERALLY!


So I don't know if we told you that we decided to keep the Kitty! I was so excited because I was getting really attached to him! And the Kitty now has a name.....CHAOS! I know, I know, people think we are crazy for naming our pets Mayhem and Chaos! Their names fit them SOOOOO well though!

Chaos has adjusted really well to our home and Mayhem now has a little play buddy! We are trying to teach Mayhem to be a little bit more gentle, but I think its close to impossible. He loves to play with Chaos and gets a little out of control.

Mayhem's favorite thing to do with Chaos lately is run around the house with Chaos in his mouth! Chaos starts to meow really loudly like its hurting him, but if Mayhem puts him down he turns around and attacks Mayhem. They both love to play with each other. And hopefully I can catch Mayhem in the act of carrying Chaos so I can show everyone how hilarious it is!

But yes, having two pets has definitely spiced things up here especially since they are both so little still. So when we say that its Mayhem and Chaos here, we are meaning it LITERALLY!!!!! :)

3 comments:

T-Rah said...

Hey Stranger!! How are you?? I'm glad you found me! :) You guys are a cute couple...and cute cat and dog too. :)

Hope you are doing well...I am putting you on my stalker list. :)

Kunz fam said...

Too cute! I bet they make for some funny stories. Miss you guys!

Lori Harris said...

Hey...
Can I get your mailing address? And do you know your mom's address and your sister??? Email me at jbharris1@msn.com

Thanks