Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Exciting News!


So MANY of you know that Mike and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years now! We have done MANY tests, fertility drugs, surgery, shots, you name it and it wasn't working. Finally the doctor sent us to a fertility clinic where we tried artificial insemination. The first time didn't work, but the second time was successful!

With that, Mike and I are please to announce that we are FINALLY expecting! We have never been so happy and can't believe that it has finally happened for us! We are currently 11 1/2 weeks along. We went to the doctor's office today and got an ultrasound and heard the heart beat. Our little Bundle of Joy decided to show off today and swim around for us as well! It was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen and heard!

As for the pregnancy, I have been EXTREMELY lucky! I haven't been sick at all! The only symptoms that I have experienced is being completely EXHAUSTED! And luckily I am starting to get my energy back from that! As for the baby, the doctor said that everything looks great and sounds great!

We wanted to let everyone know our exciting news and thank everyone for being supportive! We thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing us with such an amazing gift! We will keep everyone updated as we experience this amazing journey! :)

4 comments:

Elise said...

Congratulations! There is nothing better than getting to be a mom! I am so happy for you guys!

Lori Harris said...

Yea! Congrats!!! Woohoo.

Gavin and Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I hope you still have energy. It looks like you'll need it to travel to Missouri. Holy crap! I can't believe she left! :) Your trip looks so fun. I can't believe how big little Ty is. Wow! He's a hottie. :) haha. I am so happy you guys are able to start your family. Pray that we'll be able to follow soon after.
Love ya!

Shalee and Chet said...

I have been thinking about you. So glad that the pregnancy is going well. I can't wait to see a picture when you start showing your cute belly. I am so excited for you. Please keep me posted and let me know when you find out if Bronx is going to have a buddy or a girlfriend. Can't wait to hear.