Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our New Family! :)

WOW......So far Mike and I have had a BUSY summer! We had 3 weddings, 2 bridal showers, and 6 baby showers all in a matter of 2 months. Not to mention moving into a new home and watching my Mom, Steve, & Ty move half way around the United States! So with that I will try and fill in the gaps from when I left off in April.

As I said earlier, April and May were filled with LOTS of celebrations. One of them brought a new addition to the Sommer family. Yup, my dad tied the knot and I couldn't be happier! Carolyn and My Dad were married June 2nd. Mike and I were able to take some time off of work and go see them and actually MEET my new Step-Mom. She is so nice, and I am so happy to see my dad with such a big smile on his face! We are so happy to have her in the family and we wish them the very best! We love you!!!!



1 comment:

BarbaraJo said...

Cute cute family. I love the black and white outfits!!