Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nixon is 2 Months Old!!!!


Nixon is 2 months old and I can't get enough of her! Motherhood is the most wonderful and rewarding experience I have ever had! Each day my love grows stronger and stronger! And along with my love, the amount of pictures I take of my baby girl keeps growing more and more!

The other day I went to develop pictures that I have taken of my baby girl. When I went to pick them up, I had TWO HUGE stacks and realized that there were over 180 pictures! And the majority of the pictures are just her being cute! And that is when I realized that I might need to tone it down a bit with the camera and maybe start taking pictures with her and other things! :) However, I will say, that it's easier said than done! Every face she makes, every move she makes, I want to make sure that I capture it so that I can remember it forever!

She is my everything. And like I said before, I can't get enough of her!!!!




3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What a cutie!! Nixon is getting so big!!!

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

AHH she is so so cute. I feel the same way you do about Lola. It is fun to check your blog and facebook because we are about at the same stage with our girls. I need to update my blog!

Elise said...

She is adorable. Seriously SO cute!