Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nixon Growing Up!

Ok....So I am officially the WORST blogger!!!! The other day I was cleaning and realized that I haven't updated our blog since Nixon was 2 months old (She is now 6 months old)!!!! I really thought that once Nixon came I would be updating this every night with all the little things that she does. But come to find out, I don't update it, I just play with her and watch her while she sleeps! LOL! I am completely in love with her and cherish everyday that passes. She is my little angel and I can't believe how fast she is growing already.

Nixon is currently 6 months old and on the verge of crawling. She mastered sitting up by herself the middle of July and has been sitting up and rolling over all over the place. Over the last couple of days she starts with sitting up and then slowly moves down to her stomach. Once she is fully laying down on her stomach, she props her little bottom in the air and tries to push herself up in a crawling stance. She's not quite strong enough to keep it there, so she gets really frustrated and starts wiggling around. However, she is getting where she wants to go....I call it her little slither. She tries hard to crawl, but once that doesn't work, she slithers her way (pushes herself across the floor with her feet) to where she wants to be. I think that it will be any day now that she will actually surprise me and start actually crawling!

Nixon is a fabulous little baby. She is ALWAYS happy and laughing. She LOVES to chatter at everyone and she laughs at her own little "jokes" all the time. She absolutely LOVES her exersaucer! She could play in that thing for hours at a time and she loves to chat with all the little toys that are on there. Mike and I have been truly blessed with her and couldn't ask for anything more....Well maybe 2 or 3 more just like her! :)

Here are pictures throughout Nixon's 6 months....I thought everyone would enjoy seeing her changes throughout the last 6 months.


February 11, 2010: Nixon is Born!


March 11, 2010: Nixon is One Month Old


April 11, 2010: Nixon is Two Months Old


May 11, 2010: Nixon is Three Months Old


June 11, 2010: Nixon is Four Months Old


July 11, 2010: Nixon is Five Months Old


August 11, 2010: Nixon is Six Months Old

No comments: